Surendrapuri


Surendrapuri



"Food for the soul" -- an idiom that's found a larger significance amidst the hectic mundane schedules. rare peace of mind and A crave for contentment make us seek refuge from actions that stir our internal being. It and it's those pages in memory which we tend to reevaluate and find relief. My Trip Surendrapuri, to the mythical wonderland, is one experience that I tend to reminisce about very often because of the story that goes behind creating this treat that is spiritual that is mesmerizing
Surendrapuri became the answer to a father's quest to construct a structure from his late son's memory. Sri Kunda Satyanarayana started his journey to create Surendrapuri, in which he envisioned a vast mythological knowledge center Kunda Satyanarayana Kala Dhamam on losing his youngest son, Surendra Babu. The hiccups were many, from finding a response to facing the huge obligations from people he could rely on. However, he took matters and pushed ahead of every difficulty. Thus, instead of involving an unwilling third party, sculptors were hired by him and made a progress towards building the location where divinity prevailed. It's the location where the deities from Brahmaloka, Vishnuloka, Sivaloka, Nagaloka Yamaloka Patalaloka, Padmavyuham to Padmadweepam have gathered in sync in the world. It had been at 70's age that Sri Kunda Satyanarayana set the final bit of conclusion reiterating the fact that is applicable to every walk of life -- Let go of this fear and the world becomes the next big project.
It was my very first trip out of a one, and yet Hyderabad in the last year. I was devoid of any programs and as the minutes passed, the itch to go someplace only multiplied. So, my choice was to visit the old city and be a part of the hustle and bustle or have a visit to some location. Over just a day trip was beyond my reach as locating a house for my Laboratory in such notice is not easy. Being a regular participant in the rush around the Charminar area, I proceeded on to obtain some advice and abandoned the old city thought. There were quite a few ideas, which range into different monuments that put at the bosom of Hyderabad from Ramoji Film City. I might have begun for a few of the palace but no sooner did I nearly finalize that my phone buzzed with another proposal -- Surendrapuri, it said. I googled about the area and by 1 minute I started my sojourn. There was no Opportunity to miss this attractiveness, which may be seen from almost 50 meters away

Comments